Reloop MIXAGE IE
Para informarse de formas de pago y precios finales contáctenos.
productos en venta son
ILUSTRATIVOS Y NO CONTRACTURALES.
Audiotécnica no se hará responsable por cambios
en los mismos sin previo aviso o errores tipográficos.
Reloop Mixage Interface Edition Controladora Dj Usb-Midi con interface de audio integrada.
- Interface de audio Usb de 4 canales integrada con 16 bits/48 kHz
- Conexión de entrada para micro
- Salidas en RCA y salida de auriculares
- Driver Asio con latencia mínima y una calidad de audio alta
- Diseño práctico para un rápido acceso y uso del controlador
- Optimizado para sistemas Traktor LE
- 54 Controles Midi (30 Botones, 5 Faders, 4 Encoders, 1 Push Knob, 12 Knobs y dos ruedas de control sensibles al tacto
- Todos los parámetros Midi son asignables
- Alimentado via Usb (aunque puede conectarse a través de corriente)
- Slot antirrobo
- Compatible con Mac Os X y Windows Xp/Vista/7
- Professional DJ USB/MIDI controller with integrated audio interface
- Integrated 16 bit/48 kHz USB audio interface
- 1/4" microphone connection with volume control
- Stereo RCA master output and 1/4" headphones output for direct monitoring
- Low latency ASIO/Core audio drivers
- Clearly arranged mixer/CD player design for quick and easy access
- Touch-sensitive jog wheel with sensitivity adjustment
- Optimized for the worlds leading mixing software Traktor LE
- All controllers in full size
- Altogether 54 MIDI controllers (30 buttons, 5 faders, 4 encoders, 1 push knob, 12 knobs, 2 touchsensitive jog wheels)
- All MIDI controllers freely assignable
- USB bus powerd (mains adapter optional)
- Anti-theft system: Kensington safety slot
- Compatible with Mac OSX and Windows XP/Vista/7
- Mixer section:
- Classic 2 channel design
- 1 x PRO Longlife crossfader
- 2 x volume controller with PRO Longlife faders
- 2 x 3 band equalizer
- 2 x gain knob
- 2 x cue button
- 2 x LED level meter
- 2 x touchsensitive (adjustable sensitivity), two-part jog wheels for scratchingm cueing, etc.
- Large transport section fpr play, cue, cup, and sync (also useable as cue point section)
- 2 different jog modes (scratch & pitch bend, fast search)
- 2 x high resolution 14 bit pitchfader
- 2 x pitch bend buttons
- 2 x assignable encoders and 4 x buttons for effect and loop control
- Designated knobs for filter and pan effect
- Shift button for double function assignment
- Glistening white, red, and orange LED illumination
- Cue mix, volume, and master controller
- Especially large Trax encoder for quick, easy brosing in the music library (with load buttons)
- Power and MIDI data status LEDs
- LED dimming function
- Adjustable jog sensitivity
- Shift-lock feature
- DJ team mode: change the MIDI channel and connect 2 controllers to a computer for 4 deck control (Traktor PRO)
Minimum system requirements PC:
- Windows XP (SP3), Windows 7 (32 bit/64 bit)
- At least Pentium IV / Intel Core Duo, 1.4 GHz (We DO NOT recommend AMD processors!)
- At least 1 GB RAM
- CD-ROM/DVD drive
Minimum system requirements Mac:
- OS X 10.5/10.6
- Intel Core Duo Family (only Intel Macs), 1.66 GHz
- At least 1 GB MB RAM
- CD-ROM/DVD drive
- Dimensions: 370 x 44 x 258 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Incl. Native Instruments Traktor LE DJ software
The perfect introduction to digital mixing: based on the famous Digital Jockey series, Reloop presents two new compact controllers that do not make any compromises in quality and feel. Clearly structured and well arranged, the DJ will easily know his DJ moves whether as newbie or advanced. The feature set is ideally laid out for Traktor LE and offers all the important features for rocking the party crowd!
Two touchsensitive XXL jog wheels can be used either for scratching and pitch bending or for quick track searching. With the big transport section (play, cue, cup & sync) the track is quickly mixed and via shift function this section can also be used for triggering cue points. Thanks to the precise sync feature every blend-over is perfectly beat-matched and the DJ can focus on more important things such as creative remixing on the fly. Effects such as delay, flanger or reverb can be selected and manipulated with large encoders and knobs. A designated rotary control for filter (and pan) can be used for amazing high-pass and low-pass sweeps (HPF/LPF). The loop section comes with auto loop, manual in & out buttons, and a further encoder for rapid beat looping. The high-resolution 14 bit pitch fader and the illuminated pitch bend buttons round off the player section.
Besides 3-band equalizer and gain the classically arranged 2 channel mixer also offers an LED level meter and convenient MIDI data & power status lights. The large and handy Trax encoder makes digging in your music library and finding just the right track easy and fast. Master and headphones volume and the cue-mix function as high-performance fader are always at hand.
On the rear panel the LED background light and the jog wheels' sensitivity can be adjusted to one's own preferences. The shift lock switch is also a nice feature, as it can be used to activate the shift function in toggle or hold mode. A further highlight is the DJ Team switch: Two Mixage controllers can be hooked up to one computer. This way one DJ team can control four decks in one software without any MIDI command collision (Traktor Pro required).
A pre-configured Traktor LE version is already included; easily connected via USB and selected through the Setup Wizard you are ready to mix within minutes. Of course Reloop Mixage is also compatible with any other software that is enabled for MIDI control.
Reloop Mixage can be transported easily due to the compact shape and carried effortlessly in every gig bag. This slick controller is characterized by a plain user interface; everybody will quickly get along well with it. High-quality components including sturdy metal panels and a aluminium cover plate are almost unique in this affordable price range. Save your bucks but don't save on quality!
DJs who do not possess a multi-channel soundcard should go for the Mixage Interface Edition. A professional multi-channel soundcard has been built in this version. Quickly connect your sound system and headphones for direct monitoring of your beats. The ASIO driver architecture gives you the lowest latency and fast mixing without any delay. A microphone connection on the front side has been integrated for hosts, MCs or singers. The Mic signal can be routed directly to master-out or to a computer for recording and the volume can also be adjusted directly.
Welcome to the Mix Age!