Behringer TRUTH B2030A - KIT X2
Para informarse de formas de pago y precios finales contáctenos.
productos en venta son
ILUSTRATIVOS Y NO CONTRACTURALES.
Audiotécnica no se hará responsable por cambios
en los mismos sin previo aviso o errores tipográficos.
Behringer TRUTH B-2030A x2
Kit de dos monitores activos de alta resolución, 2 vías, 75 + 35 Watts
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 125-Watt Bi-amp module with enormous power reserve
- Ultra high-resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Long-throw 6 ¾" woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology
- Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and ¼" TRS connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The Behringer B2030A has all of the great features of an active TRUTH monitor packed in a compact cabinet! It's a high-resolution, active 2-way reference studio monitor that is perfect for nearfield monitoring applications: from small mixing environments to multi-channel surround setups. Despite its small size, the B2030A can achieve a peak output level in excess of 113 dB SPL. Powered by separate 75- and 35-Watt built-in amplifiers with an active crossover, these monitors provide ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz. A long-throw 6.75 inch; woofer with a special polypropylene diaphragm delivers smooth, deep bass, while an extremely high-resolution HF driver delivers highs that are crystal-clear and full of detail. The unique BEHRINGER wave guide and the extremely low-distortion crossover network produce an absolutely linear phase response with excellent sound dispersion and stereo imaging. The B2030A is equipped with servo balanced inputs on XLR and 1/4 inch TRS connectors to handle a variety of audio sources. Thanks to its compact size and magnetic shielding, the TRUTH B2030A can be placed near video monitors, computer displays or digital audio workstations. The B2030A's are delivered along with individual measurement diagrams.